The Honor Cycle Releases Today!
My new book, The Honor Cycle: How to Go From Enduring Family to Enjoying Family, can help!
Family Relationships are meant to help build the best possible version of us. Yet far too many families simply endure one another. The secret seeds of honor and blessing, when sown, unleash an ancient cycle that propels families and relationships to unending potential. RICH THRIVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR FAMILY ARE JUST WITHIN YOUR GRASP. Discover the Ancient Cycle that changes everything!
Help me get the word out! Share this page on Facebook between Feb 10 & Feb 12 using #honorcycle and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a free iPad-mini! (Click here to tweet)
“These days, most books focus on what parents need to raise better children, but The Honor Cycle sheds light into the two-way nature of the relationship between parents and children. It highlights how God works across generations to fulfill His greater plans. The insights in this book helped me understand those small but daily building blocks that have strengthened my relationship with my parents.” —Kelly, Teacher, VA
Here are a few things you can expect:
- gain new appreciation for the role of your parents
- discover how the practice of honor can restore and enhance relationships
- realize your power to release blessing to your children
- understand how the cyclical relationship between honor and blessing work to pass along successes from generation to generation
- learn practical ways to practice honor and release blessing right now
Learn to open the door for blessing in your own life through the practice of honor. Then, discover how to pass that blessing along to future generations. That’s the power of The Honor Cycle.
Click here to purchase, or visit your favorite online bookseller.